The software has special features to allow it to handle process very active gases in a process stream. It is not possible or practicable to interrupt to process stream to evacuate the gas cell or fill it with dry nitrogen gas to measure a zero moisture background single beam spectrum.
Gas Processing Software
- Seamless integration of software
- "Artificial Reference" software allows creation of a single beam reference spectrum from the sample spectrum by-passing the requirement to take a reference spectrum using a zero gas in the gas cell
- The "Artificial Reference" can then be used as the background single beam spectrum used to calculate the absorbance spectrum of the gas being measured
- This whole procedure allows one to process quantification data on gas streams without the need to evacuate or fill the gas cell with a sample free reference
- The absorbance spectrum produced is undistorted and can be used interchangeably with standard absorbance spectra
- This whole process can be automated for stand alone batch operation or integrated with PLC software such as Wonderware, MOD Buss, Visual Basic, or Active X for total process monitoring and/or process control automation
- The total system can be used for measuring moisture in corrosive gas down to 100 ppb or lower and/or measuring impurities in corrosive or reactive gases such as F2, Cl2, HF, HCl, HBr, etc.
Screen shot of interferogram